1.4.20

I just can't decide...

Hello! Today, I played around with all the fonts on WeVideo and I found my top three favorites. Take a look:
Merriwether
Merriwether was the original font I picked when I was editing my film opening. I liked it, but after researching fonts more, I thought I could take a better look at others. I found that this was still in my top three favorites, so this one is good for now.


Secret Typewriter
Secret Typewriter is one of my favorites. It has a grim look to it and sets the tone for the rest of the opening. It is unique and looks different from the other fonts I looked at, so that is why this one caught my eye. 

Sanchez
Sanchez is a very nice-looking font. This serif-style font fits well with the theme of the opening because when you think of "Welcoming Home," you think of comfort. This font looks very comfortable and can help reinforce the idea of the "double-sided" title that I came up with. It can trick the viewer into thinking that the film will be happy but then they will realize that the "Welcome Home" means something else as the film progresses.


I will need to take some more time to figure out which font I will use in my film opening. Until then, Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment