3.4.20

The Perfect Font

Hello! After thinking about what the perfect film title shot would look like over the past couple of days, I have chosen the perfect font! Take a look:

Film Title Shot

For the film title shot during the credits in my opening, I have decided to use the Secret Typewriter font. I chose this font because it effectively sets the tone of my production. In just two minutes, it is hard to effectively convey tone to the viewer. So, the use of this font will help give the viewer visual cues that the film may not be as "happy" as it seems. In addition to using this font, I also put a darker filter over this clip. This way, the overt brightness that was in the shot previously will not confuse the viewer by having a conflicting, happier tone. Also, because the name of the film is the most important part of all the credits, I made the title bigger than all the other words that were shown before. This way, the title will pop in the viewer's face and will grab their interest even further.

With all these different components going into this one shot, I am confident that I have created the PERFECT film title shot. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment