18.2.20

Brainstorming

Hello! After doing more research, I have come up with a few ideas for what I want to create. Here are a few (very broad) ideas I have come up with:

Virus Outbreak

In this film, a group of scientists trying to control an unknown, deadly virus make a mistake that will plummet the world into chaos. The film opening will set the tone of the story by conveying a sense of impending doom that will be caused by the outbreak of the virus.

A.I. Takeover

In this dystopian film, artificial intelligence takes over society and seeks to destroy humanity in hopes to replace it with a more superior race of A.I. The opening will serve to engage the viewer, as it will feature an A.I. attack that shuts down Earth's networks and power grids in order to insinuate chaos and harm the human race.

Female Criminal
Read NOTE for explanation


In this film, a seemingly normal yet mentally-unstable female character will kidnap a young child. The film opening will serve to introduce the main character by showing her unstable character and foreshadowing the horror she will cause throughout the movie. This film would be unique, as films rarely, if ever, feature a female pedophile character. Has a parent or guardian ever to told you to "stay away from mean men if one was to approach you?" I most definitely have. This film will serve to break the stereotype that all kidnappers and criminals of related crimes are male. It will tell a unique story from the perspective of an (unexpectedly) female criminal.  

NOTE: I tried to include a photo of a lurking female for this section but I couldn't even find one! This further proves my point that females are never expected to commit crimes like this and therefore will make this film unique.


I am going to take some time to decide which of these ideas I am going to pick. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment