19.2.21

I've made up my mind...

 Hello! After deliberating a bit more about what package I wanted to do for my second portfolio project, I have finally decided. I want to create...


A DOCUMENTARY PACKAGE!



You heard it here first! I decided on creating a documentary package for my portfolio project because given the current circumstances of our world amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, I am more confident in my ability to use the resources I have to create a nonfiction documentary rather than a fictional film package. Replicating most ideas that I would have for a film package would be tricky, as I would have to follow social distancing protocols during production and will have trouble finding a cast. Because documentaries depict a "slice of life," I won't need to worry about replicating anything for this project, my available resources and surroundings will choose the topic/story for me. 

Now, I will begin my brainstorming phase. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment