22.2.21

My past documentary experience

Hello! A few months ago, I was assigned a documentary project for my media studies class. My partner, Isabela Gonzalez, and I brainstormed a range of ideas and decided to create a documentary about local teenagers who are exerting their influence on the political atmosphere by making their voices heard, titled "Teen Voices." Take a look at our project.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WKUeclIQAPBCFB0NrM4uHnD3Bw_n0dtv/view?usp=sharing

For this project, we had to work under COVID-19 circumstances, which meant no in-person interviews and limited exposure in public places. This made it a bit harder to film, but because the 2020 election was going on at the same time as this project, we used our resources to our advantage and chose this topic because it allowed us to get footage with ease. Our local library is registered as a polling center, which allowed us to get any footage we needed for the documentary safely. For this project, I plan to choose another idea that both fits my interests and will be possible to film with the resources I currently have.

Some ideas I have come up with already are Florida Everglades, local climate change, and gun violence in Florida. 

All are good ideas, but I am going to continue brainstorming until I find one that truly sticks out to me.

Stay tuned to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment