18.2.21

Missed me?

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I have been inactive for a while because I have been completing the A level of my media studies course. This year, I have studied topics such as representation, postmodernism, documentary, brand identity, and distribution. In addition, I have been practicing my skills through various projects, such as a Brand Identity project, a documentary project, and most recently a film distribution project. Here is a sample of a trailer that my partner, Isabela Gonzalez, and I created for the film distribution project. 



As you can see, I have been further developing my knowledge of media and I am well-equipped to tackle my second portfolio project.

I have two options I am deciding between a film promotion package or a documentary package. I have to think a bit more and decide which I want to do!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment