27.2.21

I've decided...

 Hello! After reviewing the suggestions from my group meeting and brainstorming my ideas a bit more, I have decided on a topic. The docuseries that I will create is...


America's Greatest National Parks

S1:E1- The Florida Everglades

I have decided to develop a 5-minute extract from a series called "America's Greatest National Parks." In this series, the producers will take viewers on a journey to the most beautiful, scenic, and lively national parks in America. I will create an extract from the pilot of this series, which will feature a national gem that is quite literally in my backyard: The Florida Everglades.

Sections of the pilot that I can represent in my 5-minute extract include:
  • History of the Everglades
  • Everglades and The City of Weston
  • Native tribes in the Everglades
  • Climate Change and the Everglades
  • Native Everglades flora and fauna
I will have to decide which section of the pilot I want to represent in my 5-minute extract. In the meantime, I cannot wait to dive deeper into this topic. I am excited to document this national treasure that is so close to home! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment