5.4.21

Instagram Page: Complete

Hello! This past week, I spent a lot of time working on my minor task of creating a social media page for my production. After developing my Instagram throughout the week, I am pleased to report that I am, for the most part, finished with my social media page. Take a look at what I created:

https://www.instagram.com/agnp_official/

Consistency is key

My social media page is very effective in developing my brand. Throughout the page, I used a consistent font as well as consistent visuals, posting styles, and even comments. This consistency allowed me to establish a cohesive brand. Take my photo comments as an example. On every photo, I added the hashtags #AGNP and #docuseries. I included these on every post because they are tools that help viewers find my postings, as they will my page if they view the feed for either hashtag. By including the two most important hashtags on every post, I am able to create links to my profile that can be viewed by people who share similar interests to my postings. This increases the likelihood that a member of my target audience will find my production. By using this tactic in addition to the rest, I was able to create a consistent product that my viewers can use to learn about my topic and production.

Increase viewership

In order to increase viewership, I was sure to include a balance of docuseries promotional posts and engaging visual posts. This combination of posting types allowed me to increase viewership on both my social media page and on my production. By including engaging visual posts on my Instagram, I am able to attract users that are not aware of my production. For example, these engaging visual posts, like the one shown below, would show up in user's explore or suggested pages. As users go through these pages, they are able to view these posts and make their way to my media page. Once a user is viewing my page, they will see the docuseries promotional posts containing important info about my docuseries, such as where to watch, the full title, and episode information. By including engaging visual posts on my page, I will increase viewership on my social media, which will allow promotional posts to further increase viewership on my production.


I am very proud of the work I did developing this social media page. It will serve as a powerful tool for connecting with my target audience and promoting my docuseries. Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment