23.4.21

Well... This is a conundrum...

Hello! This morning, I woke up to an email from Instagram saying that the phone number and email on my @AGNP_official account were changed. When I investigated further, I found that the profile picture, bio, and profile name were all changed, and all my previous posts were deleted. I was hacked overnight, and the account name was changed to @paun_14758. I have since gone in and disabled this account for my own protection.

If you look through my past blog posts, you can see some of the posts that I made on my Instagram before it was hacked. Attached below is a Google Drive folder containing all the posts that I had on my account before it was deleted. Take a look!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12pf-dTfbN1Tn6OhqIudqaAR64JqMenK5?usp=sharing


Thank you for understanding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment