9.3.20

Actors

Hello! Yesterday, I sat down with my family to discuss finding actors for this project. I do not have anyone in my direct family that could fit the description of the child character, so my mother came up with the idea of my little cousin, Jayson. She also volunteered to play the female character in the film. As I learned from my group meeting, it is important to have someone who the young actor is comfortable with to play the female role. Having my younger cousin and his aunt (my mother) playing these roles will ensure that no one is uncomfortable throughout this process. Here are the lead actors/actresses in Coming Home:

Female Antagonist:
Played by Lori
Age: 51
Lori is my mother. She usually tells me what to do, so it will be interesting to see the tables turned with me as director! She has a bubbly and fun personality, so she will need to act with a much darker persona than normal. Additionally, we will have to give her a small makeover to make her look less put together than how she usually looks.

Young Child:
Played by Jayson
Age:13
Jayson is my little cousin. He is a rambunctious ball of energy but sometimes can be a little shy. He is 13 years old, but he looks much younger so he will have no problem looking like a child for the film opening. Having my family member play this role eliminates the possibility of making the young child feel uncomfortable while filming, as he is comfortable around my mom and I.

How lucky am I to have such an amazing family that is willing to volunteer their time to help me with this project? Together, we will make this production incredible! Stay tuned to see how it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment