4.3.20

Changes to the Outline

Hello! After reviewing my storyboards and outlines, I have decided to make some changes to my idea in order to create a better film opening.

First, instead of conveying the female character as mentally unstable from the start, I will make her seem like a normal woman throughout the film opening. Before, I was trying to show too much change in too little time. Instead, I will only show her as a normal woman throughout the duration of my film opening, as it is only serving to introduce the character, not show how she changes throughout the whole film.

Furthermore, I will not include the scene where the female character has a breakdown, crying and damaging stuff around her house. Instead, I will replace it with a scene of the subject preparing the room she will keep the child in by making the bed and placing a teddy bear on the pillow followed by her eating dinner alone in a dark house. The shot of her eating dinner alone will be especially important, as it will depict the extent of her loneliness, which further develops her character.

These changes will help to create a more effective film opening for my project. I can't wait to see how they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment