27.3.21

Getting Started with the Socials

Hello! As I get deeper and deeper into this project, I am beginning to work on the minor tasks that I was assigned. One of the minor tasks for this project is to develop a social media page for an original docuseries. I have been brainstorming platforms to create this social media page on, but after some research, I have decided on a platform to use. The social media platform I will use for my docuseries' social media page is…


INSTAGRAM


Target Audience

One reason I decided to use Instagram for my docuseries’ social media page is that it is the platform that will best help me reach my target audience. As stated in my previous postings, the target audience for my docuseries is men and women ages 13 to 30. According to Statista, more than half of global Instagram population worldwide is aged 34 years or younger. This characteristic of Instagram makes it the perfect tool to reach my target audience with. In addition, I will ensure that my social media page is filled with colorful images and engaging information in order to keep the attention of my younger target audience.


Engaging visuals X Important information

Another reason I decided to use Instagram for my docuseries’ social media page is that it is the platform that is best for sharing visual content, specifically images. Instagram uses an interface where users can scroll through an endless stream of content from profiles that they have followed or that are suggested to them. By creating an Instagram profile for my docuseries, I will be able to bring my brand to the hands of viewers, as information about my docuseries will show up in viewer’s feeds and encourage them to watch my product.


Now it’s time to start building my social media page and continuing with the production of my extract. Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment